Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life as we know it.

That's all life is really, what we know, what we don't know. What I know now is that I have approximately 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 crazy, cool, interesting unique and weird thoughts running through my head at any given time, so what better to do then start writing it down I suppose. Truth to be told my friend Sarah Laurie made a blog and I was thinking, hmm I should do that. My life my be very well just boring for you to read and that's fine. If this sole purpose is to make me feel better, then that works too. Before we begin this journey into my life and thoughts and ideas, there are a few things you should know before entering the ride.

1. Keep legs and arms in the vehicle at all times.
2. I write/ type fast. There will be thousands of typos, misspelled words, poor punctuation, and made up words. Quite frankly I don't care. If it bothers you, you may not want to read.
3. I am a generally happy person 90% of the time, however I tend to write 10X as much when I mad. Please don't read this and think "Yikes, Collettes quite angry all the time!" I'm really not, I just tend to post more when I'm mad at something lol.
4. I will use lol from time to time. Yes, it is annoying. Oh well. My blog, my rules.
5. Sometimes my thoughts will weave in and out. You may  read this and I may go from once sentence to the next and have no idea how my mind made that jump. If you can't follow my line's of insanity, it's cool.
6. I believe in a lot, and I'm very open minded, instead of judging what you read, take time to appreciate the beauty of the individuality of the human race. Let's Coexist people :)
7. I will write about poop all the time. It is a big part of my life and yours too. And, it still is really funny to me.
8.  There is no more  yet


So that's all I can think of for now, but who knows, I can add more right? So with out any further delays, Ladies and gentlemen I present to you "Good, Messy, Fun" also know as,

Collette <3


please sit back and enjoy the ride.




I don't like Zucchini.

No comments:

Post a Comment